In my quest to find a flourless brownie, I decided to try a Paleo recipe that includes almond flour. Elana from Elana's Pantry came up with this great Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe. I don't have the same sized pan that she used, so I made it in a brownie pan and added chocolate chips.
The result: fluffy, moist, chocolatey, and completely Paleo brownies. Delicious!
Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 c honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c zucchini (grated)
- pinch of salt
- handful of chocolate chips
Combine the almond flour and the cocoa powder in a mixing bowl. Stir in the salt and baking soda. Make sure it's well combined.
Add eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, and honey. Make sure the ingredients are well combined. Stir in the zucchini.
Pour the batter into a greased 8x8 pan, sprinkle on chocolate chips, and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool and serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment