I know, the posts and recipes have been sparse lately. That's due partially to me working longer hours to build up enough for a "day off" so I can go see my family and partially because I have a new co-chef buddy, Abbs. She's been exploring Costa Rica for the past few weeks and just decided to go Paleo. The place where she's staying until the fall doesn't have a very good kitchen, so we're buddying up and using mine.
Between the two of us, we've made some really delicious recipes this past week. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to write them up and post them for the reasons mentioned above. Don't worry though, I'm working on it. Be on the lookout for a slow-cooker chili, a chocolate cake based off of fruit, a meal that includes mahi mahi and veggie stir fry, and possibly a soup.
No comments:
Post a Comment