and pick up the tea instead!
Many studies have been done involving tea, and it has been proven time and again to be good for you. What's more, tea has many health benefits coffee does not. It has more varieties and flavors (from standard green tea to fruit flavored tea to chamomile and mint to coconut and chocolate) and less caffeine (which means more sleep for you).
Super A got me into drinking tea last year, and I'm glad he did. I found out that I prefer black tea, usually flavored in with fruit or vanilla. Cinnamon Apple is another really yummy one, and it emits this delicious smell perfect for rainy days. Then there's a loose leaf tea called Urbane Cookie that is a mix of rooibos and black tea with cacao nibs, coconut, and apple pieces in it. I'm enjoying it immensely, but I'm excited to finish off the teas I do have and try more yummy flavors!
(Infographic borrowed from Greatist - link to article at bottom of page.)
http://greatist.com/health/how-to-brew-perfect-cup-tea
No comments:
Post a Comment