Thursday, May 9, 2013

3 Ingredient Healthy Cookies

Found this recipe 2 weeks ago and now I can't stop making them! I think Super A laughs a little bit every time he sees that I got more bananas, but he likes these cookies too. They're delicious served cold, hot, or room temperature.

Ingrediants:
2 bananas
1 cup of oats
Mixins! (chocolate chips, walnuts, raisins)
*cinnamon if desired

Directions:
Mash the bananas in a reasonably sized bowl. Stir in oats (you might need less than 1 cup, you might need more depending how wet it is) and mix ins. Drop spoonfuls (or do what I do and scoop them with your hands) onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

I think I've made 3 or 4 batches since I found the recipe. The really neat thing about these is if you eat a couple, you're really just eating a banana, some oatmeal, and maybe a few chocolate chips. You could do a healthier option and go for raisins (ooh, banana bread cookies!) but then I would really recommend adding the cinnamon. I usually make a double batch using 4 bananas, and that usually requires 2 cookie sheets. They're not as good after the 2nd or 3rd day though, fyi.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment